Who We Are
Division Road is a luxury heritage menswear online and physical retail business that presents traditional and forward North American, Western European, and Japanese apparel and footwear manufacturers to stylish clients from around the globe, with a customer service standard that is equal to the quality of goods we carry. We explored and recently implemented a grand vision where cultivation, curation, and craft combine into an engaging experience for our clients, and relocated from a downtown boutique to our flagship headquarters on 45 acres of woods, fields, and meadows. From the virtual to the physical, this new setting fosters fresh opportunities to demonstrate our concentration on the customer experience and high-quality goods that are built to last in any conditions, while supporting the full circle lifecycle of materials and connection to the land that forms the basis of many of our products. With this new venture, solid foundation, and incredibly robust infrastructure, we’re leveling up and looking for talent to join our team of stewards, friends, and common collectors.
The Retail Store Associate + position is an opportunity for an individual who has a passion for rare products and high service standards to be a significant contributor within a landmark niche retail business. Division Road has an old-world standard of retailing, defined by building relationships with clientele through delivering comprehensive product knowledge with personalization of services in both physical and virtual venues. This position’s objective is to enhance our client’s experience by relating what makes our products exceptional, including brand histories, material production techniques and product fabrication methods of Division Road’s carefully crafted merchandise mix. This information will be translated and leveraged to engage and educate customers in how to work these items into their current wardrobe and enhance our destination as a style, product, and informational resource as well as a retailer.
The Retail Store Associate + will be responsible for executing duties across a multitude of areas, primarily in facilitating the successful operation of both the showroom environment and the e-commerce mechanisms of the business. This position requires a dynamic, attentive individual with strong organizational and prioritization skills. Any given day will comprise a combination of specific responsibilities, from serving clients virtually and physically, executing sales and transactions, processing orders and fulfilling shipments, merchandising and curating multiple channels, receiving and processing inventory, creating and uploading products onto the website, producing and contributing to copy content, and maintaining the showroom and workshop, with the willingness and ability to execute duties to an exceptionally high standard along with the rest of the team.
We are looking for an efficient and focused professional with a track record of success managing physical sales and/or e-commerce operations and a background or education in marketing, business administration, or design. This is an exciting opportunity to grow professionally and be a key contributor in building a successful retail business with a strong brand identity in a niche marketplace.
Duties, responsibilities, expectations, and compensation are above industry standards; we set a high bar! This is a full-time, salaried position. Medical, dental, vision insurance; employee discount.
- 3+ years of Retail experience within a luxury store or e-commerce environment
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Advanced computer skills and detailed knowledge of POS Systems and MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Shopify e-commerce system
- Proficiency in Copywriting, Photography, and Video for creating original product and editorial content considered assets
- Passionate about quality goods, menswear, historical influences, and the heritage marketplace
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, peers, and leadership
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be part of a dynamic, growing company
- Ability to remain teachable and flexible
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Social Media campaigns, and logistics management considered assets
- Deliver product knowledge and serve customers to Division Road Standards
- Client relations through phone, email, and social media
- Drive physical and online volume, designing and delivering a consistently elevated customer experience across all channels
- Ensure precise order fulfillment and shipping
- Receiving inventory, measuring garments, product uploading
- Merchandising and Inventory Management
- Reporting via Shopify, Google, and social media analytics
- Strategizing and executing Google Ad Words and social media campaigns
- Logistics management of e-commerce operations including domestic and international shipping, inventory, and supplies
- Maintaining showroom, workshop, and studio
- Work 5 days a week, one weekend day required
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs.+)
- Conduct maintenance and cleaning of retail and stock areas
To Be Considered
- Online resumes only. Apply via email@example.com with resume in body of email (no docs attached).
- Subject Line of Email: Retail Store Associate - Your Name