Who We Are
Division Road is a luxury heritage menswear online and physical retail business that presents traditional and forward North American, Western European, and Japanese apparel and footwear manufacturers to stylish clients from around the globe, with a customer service standard that is equal to the quality of goods we carry. We explored and recently implemented a grand vision where cultivation, curation, and craft combine into an engaging experience for our clients, and relocated from a downtown boutique to our flagship headquarters on 45 acres of woods, fields, and meadows. From the virtual to the physical, this new setting fosters fresh opportunities to demonstrate our concentration on the customer experience and high-quality goods that are built to last in any conditions, while supporting the full circle lifecycle of materials and connection to the land that forms the basis of many of our products. With this new venture, solid foundation, and incredibly robust infrastructure, we’re leveling up and looking for talent to join our team of stewards, friends, and common collectors.
The Retail Store Associate & Content Creator hybrid role is an opportunity for a tech savvy, retail-focused creative to be a significant contributor within a landmark niche retail business. Division Road has an old-world standard of retailing, defined by building relationships with clientele through delivering comprehensive product knowledge with personalization of services in both physical and virtual venues. This position’s objective is to leverage skills in retail operations and product styling, digital photography, and video to enhance our client’s experience by relating what makes our products exceptional, including brand histories, material production techniques and product fabrication methods of Division Road’s carefully crafted merchandise mix.
The Associate will be responsible for executing duties across a multitude of areas in the e-commerce and brick & mortar environments. This position requires a dynamic, attentive individual with strong organizational and prioritization skills. Any given day will comprise a combination of specific responsibilities, from processing orders and scheduling shipments, receiving and prepping inventory, capturing and editing product and editorial photography, creating and updating web pages, serving clients, executing sales and transactions, merchandising, and maintaining the showroom and workshop, with the willingness and ability to execute duties to an exceptionally high standard along with the rest of the team. We are looking for an efficient and focused professional with a background in retail sales and operations, digital photography, graphic design, and marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to grow professionally and contribute to building a successful retail business with a strong brand identity in a niche marketplace that carries and develops some of the most exceptional products in our sphere.
Duties, responsibilities, expectations, and compensation are above industry standards – we set a high bar!
This is a full-time, salaried position. Medical, dental, vision insurance; employee discount.
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience within a luxury store or e-commerce environment
- Minimum 2 years of product and editorial photography experience
- Expertise in Capture One, Adobe Creative Suites and video editing software
- Strong image and video editing skills in color correction, composition, batch processing and photo manipulation
- Undergraduate education from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of POS, Shopify or e-commerce systems and advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Attributes
- Passionate about quality goods, menswear, historical influences, and the heritage marketplace
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, peers, and leadership
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be part of a dynamic, growing company
- Ability to remain teachable and flexible
- Experience with Google Analytics and Ad Words, Social Media Management, and logistics management considered assets
- Deliver product knowledge and serve customers to Division Road standards
- Client relations via phone, email, and social media
- Process in-store and online transactions
- Ensure precise order fulfillment and shipping
- Receiving inventory, measuring garments, product uploading
- Merchandising and inventory management
- Capturing, editing, and processing digital photography for Product Pages, Journal Posts, Editorial Campaigns, and Instagram
- Uploading and populating content on website and media channels
- Creating and editing videos for website and social media
- Producing assets for online and print advertisements
- Maintaining showroom, workshop, and studio
- Other duties as assigned
- Work five days per week
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs.+)
- Conduct maintenance and cleaning of retail and stock
To Be Considered
- Online resumes only. Apply via email@example.com with Cover Letter, Resume, and a linked Portfolio of your work in body of email (no docs attached.)
- Subject Line of Email: Retail Associate & Content Creator - Your Name