Who We Are
Division Road is a luxury heritage menswear online and physical retail business that presents traditional and forward North American, Western European, and Japanese apparel and footwear manufacturers to stylish clients from around the globe, with a customer service standard that is equal to the quality of goods we carry. We explored and recently implemented a grand vision where cultivation, curation, and craft combine into an engaging experience for our clients, and relocated from a downtown boutique to our flagship headquarters on 45 acres of woods, fields, and meadows. From the virtual to the physical, this new setting fosters fresh opportunities to demonstrate our concentration on the customer experience and high-quality goods that are built to last in any conditions, while supporting the full circle lifecycle of materials and connection to the land that forms the basis of many of our products. With this new venture, solid foundation, and incredibly robust infrastructure, we’re leveling up and looking for talent to join our team of stewards, friends, and common collectors.
The Content Creator role is an opportunity for a tech savvy creative to be a significant contributor to a landmark retailer within our niche. Division Road has an old-world standard of retailing, defined by building relationships with clientele through delivering comprehensive product knowledge paired with elevated content that relates the personalization of services we provide in physical and virtual venues. The Content Creator will, through styling, digital photography, and video, leverage what makes our products exceptional, including brand histories, material production techniques and product fabrication methods of Division Road’s carefully crafted merchandise mix.
The Content Creator will be responsible for executing duties across a multitude of areas, primarily for the e-commerce environment and will be required at times to assist with the brick & mortar side of the business. This position necessitates a person who is dynamic with strong organizational skills and has the ability to prioritize and self-manage. Any given day will comprise a combination of specific responsibilities, from capturing and editing product and editorial photography, producing and contributing to copy content, creating and updating web pages, processing orders and fulfilling shipments, and maintaining the showroom and studio, with the willingness and ability to execute duties to an exceptionally high standard along with the rest of the team. We are looking for an efficient and focused professional with a background in e-commerce business, digital photography, video, graphic design, and marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to grow professionally and contribute to building a successful retail business with a strong brand identity in a niche marketplace that carries and develops some of the most exceptional products in our sphere.
Duties, responsibilities, expectations, and compensation are above industry standards – we set a high bar!
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary based on experience. Medical, dental, vision insurance; employee discount.
- 3+ years of e-commerce retail experience within a luxury environment
- 5+ years product and editorial photography experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Advanced computer skills and detailed knowledge of POS Systems and MS Office Suite
- Expertise in Capture One, Adobe Creative Suites and video editing software
- Strong image and video editing skills in color correction, composition, batch processing and photo manipulation
- Working knowledge of e-commerce back-end systems
- Copywriting skills including the ability to create original product and editorial posts
- Experience with Shopify, coding, and networking a plus
- Resourceful and self-driven with a strong work ethic
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, peers, and leadership
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to be part of a dynamic, growing company
- Ability to remain teachable and flexible
- Collaborate on strategy, styling, and marketing
- Styling product, editorial, and on-figure shoots
- Capturing, editing, and processing digital photography for Product Pages, Website Heroes, Journal Posts, Editorial and Newsletter Campaigns, and Instagram
- Uploading and populating content on website and media channels
- Creating and editing videos for website and social media
- Producing assets for online and print advertisements
- Generating and editing copy for Product Pages, Newsletter, and Journal Posts
- Routine digital asset management and organization
- Executing social media strategy
- Processing online transactions, including shipping and fulfillment
- Maintaining showroom and studio
- Other duties as assigned
- Work 5 days a week, one weekend day required
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs.+)
- Conduct maintenance and cleaning of retail and stock areas
To Be Considered
- Online resumes only. Apply via email@example.com with Cover Letter, Resume, and a linked Portfolio of your work in body of email (no docs attached.)
- Subject Line of Email: Content Creator - Your Name